Healthy Recipe : Saucy Cranberry Orange Chicken
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked instant white rice
- Sliced green onion
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it’s well browned on both sides.
- Add the orange juice, cranberry juice, water, cranberries, sage and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken mixture over the rice and sprinkle with the onions.