Healthy Recipe : Easy Tomato Artichoke Salad
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, liquid reserved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups chilled cooked long-grain rice
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted whole black olives, drained
- In a large bowl, mix the reserved artichoke marinade, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Gently mix the artichoke hearts, rice, tomatoes, onion, and olive into the bowl.
- Cover, and refrigerate until serving. See, really pretty easy! 😀