Healthy Food Recipe : Dilly Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. Reserve
some mixture for basting; cover.
- Place chicken in a shallow glass baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over chicken. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Drain, discarding marinade.
- Cook chicken, covered, over mediumlow coals or into preheated oven, turning and basting with reserved marinade, for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear.