Healthy Food Recipe : Delicious Lentil Salad
2 (15 ounce) cans brown lentils
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 (16 ounce) bottle Greek, or other vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 beefsteak tomato, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- Strain lentils and place in a large bowl.
- Pour in 1/2 of the salad dressing, and stir to coat.
- Place in the refrigerator while preparing other vegetables.
- Add feta cheese, cucumber, tomato, and red onion. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Stir in remaining dressing when ready to serve.
- May be kept, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.